Jumbie Kids Jumbie Kids

This story is absolutely lovable and innocent, yet creepy and suspenseful. The strategic use of silence was AWESOME!! I'm adding you to my favorites!

Face Your Inner Demons- (Animated Music Video) Face Your Inner Demons- (Animated Music Video)

I REALLY love the grungy aesthetic that this has!! The art is really unique and goes with the song very well!

Really all I would say/ask is this: Are the background miners' animation reversed as the pickaxe comes up? I COMPLETELY get wanting to save time and effort, but it is noticeable!

Otherwise, honestly, this is very well made and I am adding it (and you) to my feed!! Can't wait to see more.

OneOfMillions responds:

You know, I never noticed that until you pointed it out. Your so right on those miners. I'll be sure to think out movements like that more carefully for now on. Thanks for the input, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Lost Connection Lost Connection

Really stirring and weird. Super easy controls and it sucked me in, I just had to know what the next message and the next would say... And the best part was that the music, draining battery, and maze began to make me feel trapped. Excellent, excellent!

Pin-Town Pin-Town

This is honestly pretty dang fun! I found myself jammin along with the music, and the sound effects are cute. My ONLY complaint would be that perhaps the characters are a little TOO bouncy, haha. Great game!

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

Haha thanks!

The Life Inside The Life Inside

I'm definitely adding this to my favorites, because I very much want to play it through. However, much like the first review, my game keeps freezing... :(

I like the music, and the effects on the background are very nice. I hope to come back and play this all the way through!!

AuraLaCirca responds:

Thank you so much~!
I'm sorry to hear about the freezing trouble, I'm going to try my best to figure out the problem since I had the problem. (A few scenes do tend to be a tad slower like the last scene for the cellphone) May I suggest try it in a different browser? I'm not sure about mine but some people have a lot of lag on certain browsers. Where does it freeze?

I hope you will continue to support me and future projects like "The Life inside"

irrelevent irrelevent

this gives me a lil Andrew Jackson Jihad vibes!! LOVE IT

Lavender Air Balloon Lavender Air Balloon

I needed this so desperately badly today. I've been having such strong dysphoria, and I didn't sleep well last night. But I played this song and I feel just like you described-- I wanna scream this down a sunny highway with a smile on my face! You have a powerful gift to bend emotions... Thank you for writing this song!! I will be sharing this with my friends!!! :)

FinnMK responds:

Yay!

気分 (ft. csx42) 気分 (ft. csx42)

This is fantastic!! Makes for wonderful ambiance music and I find it very uplifting!

His Playground His Playground

This has such great ambience... is it all watercolor? Or gouche? Love your art!

OneOfMillions responds:

It's actually with colored pencil and pen to give it a little dimension..... probably should've said that somewhere in the description. In terms of my experience, I tend to be very traditional in my work. I truly appreciate you checking out my profile. Thanks!

Noodle 2017 Noodle 2017

This is super trippy I love it

Miroko responds:

Thanks.

Good and Bad Sides Good and Bad Sides

I so wish this was colored!! It's so nicely done! I love the way each personality is definitely McAvoy's face, but changed to highlight the way they behave!

tuliovilela responds:

Thank you too much for your comment. I decided for monochrome to attend the deadline to submit the entry in the contest. And also cause I intended to draw like the MAD Magazine "Marginals", the tiny cartoons drawn by great Sergio Aragones and inserted in the margins of the magazine. Best regards!