Lost Connection Lost Connection

Really stirring and weird. Super easy controls and it sucked me in, I just had to know what the next message and the next would say... And the best part was that the music, draining battery, and maze began to make me feel trapped. Excellent, excellent!

Pin-Town Pin-Town

This is honestly pretty dang fun! I found myself jammin along with the music, and the sound effects are cute. My ONLY complaint would be that perhaps the characters are a little TOO bouncy, haha. Great game!

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

Haha thanks!

The Life Inside The Life Inside

I'm definitely adding this to my favorites, because I very much want to play it through. However, much like the first review, my game keeps freezing... :(

I like the music, and the effects on the background are very nice. I hope to come back and play this all the way through!!

AuraLaCirca responds:

Thank you so much~!
I'm sorry to hear about the freezing trouble, I'm going to try my best to figure out the problem since I had the problem. (A few scenes do tend to be a tad slower like the last scene for the cellphone) May I suggest try it in a different browser? I'm not sure about mine but some people have a lot of lag on certain browsers. Where does it freeze?

I hope you will continue to support me and future projects like "The Life inside"

Creepy Lab Escape Creepy Lab Escape

Interesting and fun! Nothing too difficult, but had me hanging on!! I like it!

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks for the comment.

Me Me

O keep coming back and back to this game, and each time it touches my heart even more. Really spectacular. Short, which is a shame, but speaks layer upon layers of wisdom and I cannot get enough

Valley of Challenge Valley of Challenge

Visually especially, this game is just STUNNING! I adore the icon art for each character, as well of the sprites. The movements are smooth and it very quickly grabbed my attention!

FernandoSacchetto responds:

Thanks... credit for the art is due to Kadokawa/Enterbrain, the people behind RPGMaker though ;)

Super Displacement Super Displacement

Yes! I agree with the last comment. I wasn't even aware you could move, which of course made that game much better! Simple, addicting, and fun, but difficult if you only have a touchpad mouse

Daydream Adventure DEMO Daydream Adventure DEMO

Controls can get pretty confusing, but for a demo, this is a lovely start! I wold definitely play this as a full game, or even modified into an app!

PrincessNinjato responds:

Crate Smash Crate Smash

Would LOVE for this to be an app! I can see myself passing loads of time with this!

Attraction Attraction

Fun! Satisfying sounds, and the game becomes interesting quickly! Maybe add a little more cohesion between characters and backgrounds? Nonetheless, fun game!